The top-5 is as follows :
- Joe Hertenstein - Polylemma : 675 (41%)
- Scoolptures - White Sickness : 579 (35%)
- Duplant, Chagas & Sait - Late Winter, Early Spring : 76 (4%)
- Peter Evans Quintet - Ghosts : 64 (3%)
- Foton Quartet - Zomo Hall : 46 (2%)
Joe Hertenstein, Thomas Heberer, Joachim Badenhorst & Pascal Niggenkemper - Polylemma
A more than deserved second place goes to Scoolptures - White Sickness
We wish both bands, and all the other contenders, all the best and hope they will continue with offering us highly innovative listening experiences. Congratulations to all and hopefully it has helped and will help to get some wider attention new audiences.
The five winners also reflect the current international nature of modern music, with no less than Germany, France, Belgium, Italy, Poland, Canada, and the US represented.
Congratulations to all!